What Type of Data Do We Collect?
Camois collects the following types of data –
- Data Provided By You – This includes the data you provide to us such as your name and other contact info
- Data About Your Activity On the Website – We collect information on the webpages you visit when you’re on our website and the time you spend on the website, referral websites, your IP address, and ad data. We may also collect other types of information such as your browsing and transactional history through cookies and other tagging technologies.
How do we Use the Data Collected?
We use the data collected during your use of the website mainly for the purpose of enhancing your experience. The points highlights how CAMOIS.com uses your data –
- Maintaining user experience
- Meeting your demand for certain information
- Tracking how the website is being used
- Developing reader service system
- Sending newsletters and other website-related content
- Tracking any illegal use of our website which goes against terms and conditions
- Performing analytical and demographical studies for marketing purposes to grow the website.
Who Else Can Access The Data We Collect?
The data we collect may be shared with others as discussed below–
- Service Providers- We may allow third party service providers to gain access to the data collected and perform certain actions with our permission.
- Business Partners – Your data may be shared to another business that sells products and information in which you might have an interest
- In Legal Obligation – We will also share data with concerned law enforcement parties and agencies if we are mandated to do so by law. Furthermore, we may be obligated to share data if –
- We are required to do so for the functioning of a legal process
- We are required to protect the rights to our property which includes the website and the data of our users
- We are required to protect our own personal safety and that of our users or even the general public.
Third Party Outbound Links